I done found me a new drink yall!! The Gully Wash is a Bahamian drink native to the Bahamas. I definitely have to give a shout out to Bitches with Books for blogging this scrumptious looking drink. I’m taking a cruise to Bermuda in June and I will have to add this to my growing list of drinks I’m looking to try.
6 oz. Gin (the cheaper the better, hey, we gotta make do on a broke budget ok?)
6 oz. Coconut Rum
14 oz. Coconut Water (the more coconut chunks the better)
1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
Optional: Mix in a couple tbsp. of Cinnamon
- Pour Gin and Coconut Rum to jug filled with ice cubes.
- Pour Coconut Water into jug.
- Add can of Sweetened Condensed Milk to taste.
- Tip: If the drink is too strong add more coconut water, some people add sprite. I don’t recommend the bubblies though.
- Pour into High Ball glass or regular plastic cups.
Courtesy of Bitches with Books.